New Education Policy 2020
New National Education Policy (New National Education Policy
Education Policies) It is based on the laws contained in the Constitution of India.
School Education in New Shiksha Niti 2020
new education policyNew Education Policy 2020
➤ प्रारंभिक 5 साल में से 3 साल आँगनवाड़ी / बाल वाटिका यानी प्री-स्कूल के है और अगले 2 साल कक्षा 1 & 2 यानी Ist & IInd स्टॅंडर्ड के है, इसमें 3-8 साल की उम्र के बच्चे शामिल होंगे और पढ़ाई का मुख्य केंद्र /Focus will be activity based learning.
➤ शैक्षणिक संरचना के अगले 3 प्रारंभिक साल कक्षा 3 से 5 यानी IIIrd, IVth & Vth स्टॅंडर्ड के है, इसमे 8 से 11 वर्ष की आयु के बच्चे शामिल होंगे और इसमे धीरे-धीरे बोलने, पढ़ने, लिखने, शारीरिक शिक्षा, भाषा, कला , Subjects like science and mathematics will be included.
➤ शैक्षणिक संरचना में बीच के 3 साल कक्षा 6 से 8 यानी VIth, VIIth & VIIIth स्टॅंडर्ड के है, इस मध्य चरण में 11 से 14 वर्ष के बीच के बच्चे शामिल होंगे और इसमे छात्रों को गणित, विज्ञान, सामाजिक विज्ञान, कला और मानविकी Will be introduced to the subjects of
➤ शैक्षणिक संरचना में आगे के 4 साल माध्यमिक/ सेकेंडरी शिक्षा 9 से 12 कक्षा यानी IXth, Xth, XIth & XIIth स्टॅंडर्ड के है। इस द्वितीयक चरण में 14 से 18 वर्ष की आयु के बच्चे शामिल होंगे, इसे दो भागों में विभाजित किया गया है, जिसमे कक्षा 9 & 10 पहले भाग में है जबकि कक्षा 11 & 12 दूसरे भाग में हैं। These 4 years of study are intended to involve the study of more than one subject, and a number of choices for subjects will also be provided to the students.
Other major changes in school education
- The board exam will be conducted twice in a year, in which students will get a chance to take the exam twice, and the exam will have two parts, objective and descriptive.
- The new policy aims to reduce the course load of students and make them more disciplinary and multilingual.
- Coding will be taught to children from class 6 onwards and more and more Experimental learning will be adopted.
- Mid day meal scheme will be expanded.
- Greater attention will be paid to the health of all students, especially mental health, by deploying counselors and social workers.
Higher Education in New Shiksha Niti 2020
The new education policy proposes a multi-disciplinary bachelor’s degree program in addition to the already existing options, which will include professional and business areas, such as –
- A certificate will be given after completing 1 year of studies
- A diploma will be given after completing 2 years of studies
- Bachelor’s degree will be awarded after the completion of the 3-year program
Masters of Philosophy – MPhil will be discontinued to align degree course and a Higher Education Council of India (HECI) will be set up to regulate higher education as per the new policy , and the goal of that council will be to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio / Gross Enrollment Ratio. This will include the main four workspaces, such as –
- National Accreditation Council – NAC
- Higher Education Grants Council – Hegc
- General Education Council – GEC
- National Higher Education Regulatory Council (NHERC)
The new policy proposes that higher education institutions like IITs will change with respect to diversity of learning, education in India will be internationalized i.e. foreign universities will now be able to set up educational institutions in India and now both private & public universities fees Will be fixed from
The National Testing Agency will now be given the additional responsibility of conducting entrance examinations for admission to universities across the country, besides many others such as the Veterinary Council, the Council of Architecture, the Indian Council of Agricultural Research and the National Council for Vocational Education & Training. And Professional Councils / Professional Councils will also be established.
Teacher Education in New Shiksha Niti 2020
In the New Education Policy 2020, several policy changes have been made for teachers and teacher education, such as –
- A minimum of 4 years Bachelor of Education degree will be required to become a teacher.
- The process of teacher recruitment will also be made more robust and transparent.
- The National Council for Teacher Education will frame a new national curriculum for teacher education by 2021.
- The new policy aims to ensure that all students at all levels of school education are taught by motivated, highly qualified, professionally trained and well-equipped teachers.
New National Education Policy 2020 Under this, legislative permission will be given to set up many more new educational institutions & bodies and to bring some new concepts / concepts related to education.
Others also read –