Aadhaar Card Update Change: Aadhaar Card contains all the information like the name of the person, his date of birth, biometric data, photo graph, address etc. This Aadhaar card remains valid for a lifetime as a special identity card. Aadhaar card is necessary for the citizens of the country to take advantage of banking, mobile phone connections and government schemes. Often there are many mistakes in people’s UIDAI Aadhaar card including mobile number or address. These mistakes remain while making.
Aadhaar Card Update Change
Sometimes there is a change in their name as well as their surname in the Aadhaar Card. This is the reason that UIDAI has given the facility to update the Aadhaar card to the people. Not only this, if people living in rented houses have to change their location, they can also get their address updated in Aadhaar (Aadhaar Card Update). If there is something wrong with your Aadhaar card, then we are telling you how you can fix it sitting at home.
Aadhaar Card Update
At present, Aadhaar card is a very important document for every person. It is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India. Aadhaar Card has a 12 digit identification number called Aadhaar number. It is different for every person.
Can be changed online: UIDAI Update Online
If there is any mistake in your mobile number then you can change it online sitting at home. Even you can update your mobile number in it. UIDAI has given the facility to update the mobile number linked to Aadhaar sitting at home. To update all personal details like name, address and date of birth in Aadhaar Card it is necessary to enter your mobile number on Aadhaar Card. So that OTP can be sent to the same number during the update.
Know how to update mobile number and address in Aadhaar Card
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in.
- Then enter the number you want to add.
- After this captcha has to be filled. After that click on Send OTP.
- Now the OTP sent to your phone number has to be entered. Then click on submit.
- After that scroll down and you will see Online Aadhaar Service.
- Many things including name, address, gender, email id, mobile number will appear in the list given here.
- Now select whatever information you want to update.
- It will be necessary to select the What Do You Want To Update option.
- Then a new page will open and you will have to enter the captcha.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number. OTP verification has to be done.
- After that click on Send And Proceed.
photo update in aadhaar
First of all, you have to go to the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in. Then you have to download the Aadhaar Enrollment/Update Form by going to the Get Aadhaar section. Fill the form correctly and submit it at the Aadhaar Enrollment Centre. At the Aadhaar Enrollment Centre, you will have your fingerprints, retinal scan and photograph re-taken.
Aadhaar Card UIDAI Update
To update the information related to Aadhaar, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 50. As soon as your Aadhaar Photo Update application is accepted, you will get a URN or Update Request Number. Through this number you can track your application online. You will get new Aadhaar Card with updated photo in about 90 days.
Read this also :- 7th Pay Commission News – 2023: Increase in pay scale of central employees, see full news