Bandhan Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company, established on 23 August 2015 and headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. It started as a micro-finance company which became the first commercial bank in eastern India after independence to be recognized by the RBI.
Bandhan Bank is present in all the states of India. On 23rd August 2015, Bandhan Bank was born with the vision of a universal bank committed to inclusive banking and all-round development, completely dedicated to women.
The foundation of Bandhan Bank was laid by its chairman and founder Chandrashekhar Ghosh, whose main objective was to provide financial assistance to small scale entrepreneurs and with this objective Bandhan Bank was established which is completely successful in its objective today.
Bandhan Bank Loan Information
Bandhan Bank does all transactions like a normal bank, which also provides various types of loan facilities along with all money transactions. If you want to know which loans are offered by Bandhan Bank, then we are giving the list of those loans below.
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Home Loan
- Bandhan Bank Business Loan
- Bandhan Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Bandhan Bank Loan Against Security
- Bandhan Bank Gold Loan
- Bandhan Bank Group Loan
- Bandhan Bank Mahila Group Loan
- Bandhan Bank Education Loan
- Bandhan Bank Sushiksha Loan
- Bandhan Bank Suraksha Loan
- Bandhan Bank Ladies Loan
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Loan
- Bandhan Bank Small Business Loan
- Medium & Large Business Loan etc.
Bandhan Bank Loan Process
Bandhan Bank is a full fledged RBI approved bank which acts like a normal bank and also provides various types of loan facilities. The loan process of Bandhan Bank is very simple and easy which everyone can complete and get the loan within 2 days.
You can apply offline by visiting the nearest Bandhan Bank branch and get Bandhan Bank loan details or apply online by visiting the bank’s website https://bandhanbank.com/ or by downloading the mBandhan app from Play Store Are.
Documents Required for Bandhan Bank Loan
- identity proof – Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License etc.
- address proof – Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Ration Card etc.
- signature proof Passport/PAN Card.
- income proof – 1. For Salaried – Last 3 Months Salary Slip and Form – 16, 2. For Self Employed – Last 2 years ITR (ITR), Balance Sheet and P&L Account with computation of income.
- Business Identity Proof Business identity proof, address proof, income proof (ITR, balance sheet and P&L account), business registration certificate etc.
- current customer – Anyone who has been associated with Bandhan Bank for at least 6 months can apply for the loan.
After applying with the documents to the bank, your loan eligibility will be checked by the bank, if you are eligible for the loan, the original documents will be verified to complete the KYC formalities.
Your documents will be carefully checked by the credit manager. If the credit manager is fully satisfied, he will approve your loan, if any defect is found in the loan application, he may reject the application and ask you to complete the necessary formalities.
If your loan is approved after full satisfaction by the credit manager, the loan amount is transferred to your account within 2 working days.
After loan approval, the weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, annual installments approved by you have to be deposited on time.
You have to pay all the installments on time. If you do any kind of negligence or delay, then the installment will have to be paid by the bank with a fixed charge or penalty, that’s why you should pay the installments on time while taking any loan.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
Bandhan Bank offers personal loans ranging from ₹ 50,000 to ₹ 15 lakh for any requirement. You can apply for the loan online by visiting the Bandhan Bank website or by visiting the branch.
Bandhan Bank Personal Loan interest rate ranges from 10.99% to 18% per annum. The interest rate remains the same throughout the loan repayment tenure which is up to 60 months.
Who can take a loan from Bandhan Bank?
- Any citizen of India.
- You must have a fixed source of income through which your income must be at least Rs.10,000 per month.
- Age:- 21-60 years for employed persons, 23-60 years for self-employed persons.
- Anyone who has been associated with Bandhan Bank for at least 6 months can apply for the loan.
Documents Required for Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Aadhar card.
- PAN card.
- proof of identification.
- Proof of residence.
- Your photos
- Signature Proof – Passport/PAN Card.
- For Salaried – Last three months salary slip and Form – 16.
- For Self Employed – ITR of last 2 years along with computation of income.
notes:- Before taking a loan from Bandhan Bank, please read and check the terms and conditions of the bank before applying and also check other charges like processing fee, prepayment fee and late payment fee Do it, which is available on the website of the bank.