Check EPFO Interest Update: Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has started depositing interest money on the PF account of provident fund customers. The deposited EPFO interest will soon start reflecting in the beneficiary’s account.
Check EPFO Interest Update
On October 31, the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization, through its official Twitter handle, responded to a user’s question that it has started depositing interest money to customers. Let us tell you that EPFO subscribers get interest money every month, but it is added only once a year. That is, the interest is compounded every month and once in a year the entire money is deposited in your account.
How can I check whether the PF money has come or not Employees’ Provident Fund Organization
By checking the passbook of your PF account, you can see whether your interest money has come or not. For this you can either visit the official website of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation. Or you can also send the message ‘EPFOHO UAN ENG’ to 7738299899. 9966044425 is also a number on which PF balance can be checked by sending a missed call. Apart from this, PF account can also be accessed through Umang app.
PF Balance Online Check : EPFO Good News Update Check
- Go to the official website of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, epfindia.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Our Services’ tab. After this select the option of ‘For Employees’.
- When the new page opens, you have to click on ‘Member Passbook’. Here you have to enter your UAN (Universal Account Number) and password.
- After this your passbook will open. In this you will see how much contribution has been made by your employer and on your behalf and how much interest has been received thereon. If your interest has been credited by EPFO, it will reflect in it.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization E-Nomination
EPFO has advised its employees to do e-nomination. Many types of facilities are available under this. For this, the employees will have to do e-nomination. Insurance of Rs 7 lakh is available for the family members of the employee under the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization Linked Insurance Scheme (EDLI). Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) says that there is no time limit for filing e-nomination.
Many Benefits: EPFO Good News Update Check
After the death of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization member, online claim settlement, online payment of PF, pension and eligible nominee gets Rs 7 lakh. An EPF member need not fill the physical form by asking from his employer. You can update your EPF enrollment online using the EPFO UAN portal.
How to do EPFO e Nomination from this link
- Visit the official website https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php.
- Click on the ‘Services’ option.
- After this, click on the option of ‘For Employees’.
- Login using UAN number and password.
- Click on the ‘Manage Tab’ option.
- After this, click on the option of ‘e-nomination’.
- Update your family details here.
- Here you can nominate more than one person.
- After filling all the details, you have to click on the option of ‘Save EPF Nomination’.
- After this, click on the option of ‘eSign’ to generate OTP.
- An OTP will come on the registered mobile number with Aadhaar.
- Click on ‘Submit’ option. The process of e-nomination will be completed.
What is EPF of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation?
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) provides various post-retirement facilities to the salaried people. Which includes Employees Provident Fund (EPF), Employees Pension Scheme (EPS) and Employees Deposit Linked Insurance (EDLI) Scheme. Employees’ Provident Fund Organization scheme is a compulsory savings scheme, which was started under the Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952.
LIC Plan 2023: Benefit of Rs 1 crore is available in this scheme, know how