DA Hike News 2023 : The Narendra Modi government of the Center is preparing to give great news to its more than one crore employees (Central Staff) and pensioners before Holi! It is reported that Dearness Allowance can be increased by four percent from 38 percent to 42 percent. However, it has not yet been announced by the 7th Pay Commission.
DA Hike News 2023
Shiv Gopal Mishra, general secretary of the All India Railwaymen’s Federation, said the CPI-IW for December 2022 was released on January 31, 2023. The increase in Dearness Allowance works out to 4.23 percent. But the government does not take decimals in DA Hike. In such a situation, there can be an increase of four percentage points in DA.
7th Pay Commission DA Hike
7th Pay Commission (7th Pay Commission) dearness allowance can be increased from 38 percent to 42 percent. He told that the Expenditure Department of the Finance Ministry will make a proposal for DA Hike. In this, its revenue effect will also be told. This proposal will be placed before the Union Cabinet for approval. The increase in Dearness Allowance will be applicable from January 1, 2023.
How much will the salary increase
Last time too, the central government had increased the DA of central employees by four percent. After which the DA hike of the employees (Central Staff) was increased from 34 per cent to 38 per cent. If an increase in the 4 per cent DA hike is announced by the government, then there will be a huge increase in the Dearness Allowance of the employees, taking the total to 42 per cent. It can be understood like this. If the basic salary of an employee is Rs 18000, then after 42% the total DA will be Rs 7560.
18 months DA Arrears will be available in 8 installments
The Finance Minister said that in the financial year 2022-23, the SGDP of Bengal is estimated to grow at 8.4 per cent, the industry at 7.8 per cent. He also said that agricultural income tax on tea gardens would be waived off for 2023-24 and 2024-25. To boost last mile connectivity Dearness Allowance, FM Bhattacharya announced that 12,500 km of rural roads would be constructed at a cost of Rs 3,000 crore.
DA Hike News 2023
The Modi government is likely to increase dearness allowance (DA) by 4 percentage points to 42 per cent from the current 38 per cent for its over one crore central staff and pensioners. Dearness Allowance for employees and pensioners is prepared on the basis of latest Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers (CPI-IW) released by Labor Bureau every month. The Labor Bureau is a part of the Ministry of Labour.
7th Pay Commission Dearness Allowance
Shiv Gopal Mishra, general secretary of the All India Railwaymen’s Federation, said, “The CPI-IW for December 2022 was released on January 31, 2023. Dearness Allowance has been increased by 4.23 percent. But the government is not considering increasing the DA beyond the decimal point. In this way DA is likely to be increased by 4 percentage points (DA Hike) to 42 percent.
Read this also :- EPFO – Good News Update 2023: 81-81 thousand rupees are coming in the account, EPFO subscribers can check like this