India’s most popular financial platform “PaisaBazaar” helps you choose the most suitable financial products through its algorithm-based technology platform and PaisaBazaar provides access to the best credit offers and gives unbiased advice on the many offers available. Is.
What is Paisa Bazaar Personal Loan?
This is a type of unsecured loan i.e. here you do not need to pledge any property. You can deposit this loan within 1 to 5 years. You can use this loan for medical treatment, education, marriage, small business, home renovation, etc.
How to apply for Paisa Bazaar Personal Loan?
If you want to take a personal loan from Paisabazaar, then follow these steps, the online application process for taking a personal loan from Paisabazaar is as follows –
- Official Website of Paisabazaar Paisabazaar.Com But go
- After reaching the website, click on “Personal Loan Option”.
- After this register your mobile number and proceed further.
- After this a new page will open where you will be asked for some information like – loan amount, what is your employment, monthly income, address, bank account, name, gender, pincode, Aadhar card number, PAN card number, DOB, email etc. You have to submit all the information. After entering all these information, agree to the given terms and conditions and proceed further.
- After this you will get an OTP, after verifying which you have to click on the submit button.
- Thus your application for this loan is complete. Now the credit manager or credit officer of Paisabazaar will contact you.
Note Paisabazaar website toll free number 1800 208 8877, WhatsApp number – 851 009 3333, and email – [email protected]
What is the PaisaBazaar Personal Loan interest rate?
The interest rate varies from bank to bank / NBFC institution. When you apply for any loan, mainly your credit history and credit score are assessed. If you have a good credit score and credit history, then you are offered a loan at a lower interest rate. We have given below the interest rate of some banks –
|Bank / NBFC||Interest rate – per annum|
|Bank of Baroda||10.30% – 11.80%|
|State Bank of India||10.30% – 15.10%|
|Punjab National Bank||9.80% – 16.35%|
|IDBI||9.50% – 14.00%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Starting at 10.99%|
|yes bank||Starting at 10.99%|
|Union Bank of India||10.80% – 14.90%|
|ICICI||Starting from 10.75%|
|Axis Bank||Starting from 10.75%|
|Bank of Maharashtra||11.35% – 14.70%|
|Bank of India||11.25%- 14.25%|
|Syndicate Bank||Starting from 10.75%|
|Central Bank of India||10.35% -11.95%|
Who is eligible for Paisabazaar Personal Loan?
- Your age should be between 18 years to 60 years.
- The applicant must have a credit score of 750 or above to avail the loan.
- Individuals working in MNCs, reputed organizations, private limited companies, government organizations or individuals with a good credit score can apply for the loan.
- The monthly income of the applicant should be at least 15 thousand rupees.
- If you do a job, then you should have two years of work experience in it.
- If you do business then your business should be two years old.
Documents Required for PaisaBazaar Personal Loan
- Aadhaar Card, Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport,
- Bank Account Statement, Property Purchase Agreement, Utility Bill
- Your job salary receipt, Form 16
- passport size photo
- Documents to be filled, Certificate of Practice, Partnership Agreement, GST registration and filling, MOA and AOA, Shop license to provide business proof to the businessman
What are the things to be kept in mind while taking Paisa Bazaar Personal Loan?
Keep the following points in mind while applying for Paisabazaar Personal Loan –
- Check your CIBIL score, if you find any error in it, then correct it.
- How is the credit utilization ratio high or low? If your ratio is high, then it means that you have some outstanding amount, then pay it, otherwise the bank will not give the loan.
- If your loan application has been rejected, then check what was the error that led to the rejection.
- Do not apply for an instant loan after the loan application is rejected, rather wait for 2 or 3 months.
What to do if there is no CIBIL score, If you do not have a CIBIL score, it means that you have never taken a loan, then you have to apply for a secured loan, in this loan you have to pledge some property.
Will I get a loan if my CIBIL score is low? – If your CIBIL score is low, then there are many banks or organizations that provide loans to applicants with low CIBIL scores as well, but in this condition the interest rate increases and the loan amount decreases.
Important Questions (FAQs) related to Paisa Bazaar Personal Loan
How to take loan from money market?
You can apply online on the PaisaBazaar.com website to take a loan from PaisaBazaar with your identity proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card), income proof, ITR, balance sheet, bank statement, etc.
What is the interest rate for Paisabazaar Personal Loan?
The loan interest rate offered by PaisaBazaar.com ranges from 8.6% to 14.05%. Also, the interest rate may vary as per your credit score.
How long does it take to get a loan from Paisa Bazaar?
Once the loan application is approved by Paisa Bazaar, it takes 2 to 15 business days to receive the loan amount.
Eligibility for Paisa Bazaar Personal Loan
Any Indian citizen who is between 18 years to 60 years of age and has a good credit score can apply for Paisabazaar loan.
How to contact for taking a loan from Paisa Bazaar?
To take a loan from Paisa Bazaar, you can call on the toll-free number of PaisaBazaar website – 1800 208 8877, WhatsApp number – 851 009 3333, and email – [email protected] You can contact using
If I do not have a CIBIL score, can I get a loan from Paisabazaar?
You can apply for a loan with Paisa Bazaar without CIBIL score, their credit team can decide the loan amount based on your bank statement and income tax return.