Essay on New Education Policy, Nai Shiksha Niti latest news, Nai Shiksha Niti 2020, Nai shiksha niti par nibandh, New National Education Policy 2020 what is education policy 2020, new education policy 2020 and new education policy information
Till now in India, according to the education policy implemented in 1986 and revised in 1992, the school curriculum was running, now after many years in 2020 (on 29th July) the Indian Education Policy (National Education Policy) Huge changes have been made from primary schooling to higher education.
100% of Indian school education by 2030, by bringing two crore children who are still out of education in India into the mainstream Gross Enrollment Ratio (Gross Enrollment Ratio) up to the secondary education level will be achieved, for this, many new education centers will be started by changing the basic structure of school education.
Henceforth schools will lay emphasis on vocational education along with academic and extra-curricular activities, apart from this, special attention will also be paid to the education of socially and economically weaker children.
In the new Indian education policy, 6 percent of GDP will be spent, which was earlier only 4.43 percent, and by the year 2030, the target of providing high quality education to children aged 3 to 18 has been set under this new education policy.
Special information related to New Education Policy 2020 (Nayi Shiksha Niti) –
- According to the new education policy, instead of the earlier school curriculum structure of 10+2, now the new curriculum structure will be in the form of 5+3+3+4.
- Children aged 3-8 years ‘from pre-primary to class 2’ in the first 5 years, then children aged 8-11 years ‘from class 3 to class 5’ in the next 3 years, again for 3 years Children in the age group of 11-14 years will take their education from ‘Class 6 to Class 8’ and children in the age group of 14-18 years will take their education from ‘Class 9 to Class 12’ in 4 years.
- Now after 3 years of pre-primary schooling (three years of Anganwadi), there will be 12 years of schooling i.e. now there will be a total of 15 years of schooling.
- From now on, students will appear for class 3, class 5 and class 8 exams only, board exams for class 10 and class 12 will be the same as before.
- From now on, the medium of instruction will be the local/regional/mother tongue till class V, which can be further extended till class VIII or beyond.
- Now vocational course will be started from 6th class, in which interested students will be able to do internship/training from 6th class only.
- If a student wants to leave his course midway and enroll in some other course, then he will be able to take a break from the first course for a certain period of time and then join the second course.
- According to the new policy, teaching of foreign language like English will be started from secondary level and no language will be imposed on any student.
- Those who want to do job after education, they have to complete three years degree program and those who want to do further research or PhD, they have to do four years degree program, then they will be able to do PhD i.e. out of 2 years post-graduation, your 1 year will be less.
Others also read –