NPS Pension Plan 2023: Invest money in this scheme, then there will be no problem in old age

NPS Pension Plan 2023: Half of the common man’s life is spent in working. And due to not having much income, he starts worrying about the future. If you are also worried that after retirement there will be no financial problem in your life. For this, the National Pension Scheme has been launched by the Central Government. After investing in NPS, you get the facility of both tax saving and retirement planning! In this scheme you will start getting pension after retirement.

NPS Pension Plan 2023

NPS Pension Plan 2023

NPS Pension Plan 2023

According to a survey, till May 2019, about 55 lakh people have invested in the National Pension Scheme of the Central Government. The National Pension System was opened by the government in January 2004 for government employees. But after the success of this pension scheme, it was started in the year 2009 for the general public as well. The age of investment in this NPS is from 18 years to 60 years! You can invest at least 1000 rupees in this!

National Pension Scheme 2023

The special thing about the National Pension Scheme is that you can invest in this scheme regularly as a pension during your tenure! If you want, you can take advantage of a part of the deposit amount at one go! And can get the rest as regular income after retirement! That is, you can withdraw 60% of the total deposit amount and get the remaining 40% regularly as pension!

NPS Pension Plan 2023 Eligibility

To take advantage of this NPS scheme, it is mandatory for you to be an Indian citizen! Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) can also invest in this scheme! Investments made by NRIs are monitored by RBI and FEMA. To invest in the National Pension Scheme, your age should be between 18 and 60 years! You can take advantage of the pension scheme only after the process of KYC!

National Pension Scheme Benefits

Under the National Pension Scheme, you can deposit the minimum amount up to Rs 6000! The exemption limit on final withdrawal has been increased by the government from 40% to 60%. The contribution in this NPS scheme (NPS Yojana) has been increased by the government from 10 percent to 14 percent! If the investor dies before 60 years, then the pension amount will be given to his nominee.

NPS Pension Plan 2023

On investing in NPS, the investor will be given regular pension after retirement. If the investor wishes, he can claim an amount of up to Rs 50,000 under Section 80CCE of the Income Tax Act! Under this National Pension Scheme, a person can claim a deduction of 10 percent of gross income in tax under Section 80CCD (1) of the Income Tax Act!

Online investment process in NPS Pension Yojana

  • To take advantage of this NPS scheme online, first of all you have to visit the official website of National Pension System. On the home page of this website, you have to click on the Open Your NPS Account / Contribute Online link.
  • After this you have to click on National Pension Scheme and click on the link for registration. After this a registration form will open in front of you.
  • You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like Aadhaar card number, mobile number, registration etc. Also have to do tier one in account type!
  • After this you will click on Continue!
  • After this another complete pending registration form comes in front of you. In which you have to fill first name, date of birth, email etc.
  • After this you have to click on the submit button! After which an e-sign form will open in front of you. And you have to fill the information asked in it!
  • Your registration process in NPS scheme (NPS) will be completed as soon as you click on the submit button!

National Pension Scheme Update

If you are not able to invest even the minimum amount under this scheme! So your account will be frozen and you will have to pay Rs 100 as penalty on unfreezing the account again! You cannot open more than one pension account under this scheme. It has been decided by the Finance Minister of India to separate National Pension Scheme from PFRDA.

Also read: – LIC Jeevan Umang Plan 945: This plan of LIC will bring happiness in your life, invest

Leave a Comment