Zerodha Review in hindi | what is zerodha in hindi , What is Zerodha? How to open demat account in Zerodha?
Talking about stock broking companies and we do not talk about Zerodha, this cannot happen. By the way, there are many stock brokers (the one who does stock broking is called stock broker) in India, among which Upstox, Groww, Angel One are the main ones.
But Zerodha is one step ahead of all of them. It is a kind of pioneer of the stock broking field. In this fully dedicated article on Zerodha, we will try to know that stock broking companies what is zerodha in hindi Why Zerodha is India’s number one broker? Along with this, various aspects related to Zerodha like –
- what is zerodha in hindi,
- Who are the founders of Zerodha?
- How to open demat account in Zerodha Will try to know about
What is Zerodha? (What is Zerodha in English)
Zerodha is India’s largest and number one broker. Zerodha is an online platform where you stocks, derivatives, mutual funds And apart from this, you can invest on many other things. You can easily open trading account and demat account by downloading kite by Zerodha App from Google play store.
More than 9 million Zerodha clients contribute to over 15% of all retail order volumes trading and investing daily in India.
in India “Discount Broking ModelZerodha is the first broker to start. It continuously updates its App with new technology so that traders and investors can get the best experience. It has proved to be a great platform for all types of traders and investors.
Zerodha broking Ltd is a member of both NSE and BSE exchanges. This is SEBI registered company so it is safe and reliable.
Work of Stock Broker –
Stock Broker is a financial service provider companies that provide financial services to its clients. Stock Brokers manage the stock portfolio of their clients. Stock Brokers most important task is to ensure that they understand the needs of the customer and give proper suggestions for their investment.
Zerodha Review in hindi – Founder and beginning of Zerodha?
It was started on 15 August 2010 by Nitin Kamath. The reason for starting Zerodha was to relieve the common Indian traders and investors from the problems related to cost, brokerage fee, support and technology and provide an attractive, modern and user-friendly trading platform that makes trading and investment easy. could |
Zerodha is derived from the union of two words – Zero and Rodha, which means zero obstruction. (Rodha is a Sanskrit word which means obstruction). The name of the company also characterizes its purpose.
He started it so that people do not have to deal with the problems in trading and investment that he had seen in his trading journey of more than a decade. currently he SEBI Security Markets Advisory Committee (SMAC) and Market Data Advisory (MDAC) are members of
Why Zerodha is India’s number one broker company?
Zerodha allows its clients to open both trading and demat accounts. Its brokerage fee, maintenance fee is very less. It tries to provide better services to its clients. That’s why Zerodha is India’s number one broker company.
Zerodha Charges Table
|Brokerage charges||STT/CTT||Transaction charges||Stamp charges|
|equity delivery||None||0.1% on buy and sell||NSE: 0.00325%/trade
|0.015% or ₹1500/crore on buy-side|
|equity intraday||0.03% or Rs. 20/executed order, whichever is lower||0.025% on sell||NSE: 0.00325%/trade
|0.003% or ₹300/crore on buy-side|
|equity futures||0.03% or Rs. 20/executed order, whichever is lower||0.01% on sale||NSE: 0.0019%/trade||0.002% or ₹200/crore on buy-side|
|equity option||Flat Rs. 20 per executed order||0.05% on sale||NSE: 0.05%/trade||0.003% or ₹300/crore on buy-side|
|currency futures||0.03% or Rs. 20/executed order, whichever is lower||No STT fee||NSE: 0.0009%/trade
|0.0001% or ₹10/crore on buy-side|
|currency options||0.03% or Rs. 20/executed order, whichever is lower||No STT fee||NSE: 0.035%/trade
|0.0001% or ₹10/crore on buy-side|
|Commodity options||0.03% or Rs. 20/executed order, whichever is lower||0.01% on sale||Ranges between 0.0005% to 0.001%/trade||0.002% or ₹200/crore on buy-side|
|Commodity futures||0.03% or Rs. 20/executed order, whichever is lower||0.05% on sale||No fees||0.003% or ₹300/crore on buy-side|
Documents required to open a demat account in Zerodha-
The following documents are required to open a Demat Account in Zerodha.
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- mobile number linked with aadhaar card
- bank account
- scanned signature
How to open online demat account in Zerodha
Follow these steps to open Demat Account in Zerodha-
- First of all install Zerodha Kite App in your phone from Google play store.
- anymore Sign up now Click on
- now your mobile number insert and Continue Click on
- your mobile number 6 Digit OTP will come by putting confirm Click on
- anymore PAN number And date of birth by putting Continue Click on
- anymore BHIM UPI or through Net Banking Demat Account Opening Charges Of payment Do it.
- My Aadhaar Verification for your digiloacker in the account Sign in by doing Allow to Access Aadhaar Click on
- then your Bank Details And Basix Information Enter.
- Now read all the instructions given and checkbox ticking on Continue Click on anymore IPV To complete the OTP, write down the visible OTP on a piece of paper and place it in front of the camera.
- KYC Verification for all your Documents Upload Do it.
- anymore e-Sign Aadhaar Click on and my security code by putting Email Id To verify Do it.
- Zerodha Account Check the opening form once again and Sign in Now Click on
- After that enter your Aadhaar number OTP by putting verify do and submit Click on
After completing all the mentioned process, your Zerodha Demat Account will be verified in no time. After opening Demat Account, you can start trading with Zerodha Account.
If you are looking forward to earning money online, then you can read these blog posts of ours.
Zerodha Review in hindi 2023
Some of Zerodha pros And know the cons which are as follows –
- Zerodha is the first company to introduce “Discount Brokerage Model” which means same brokerage charges for all. Whether your investment is high or low, Zerodha will charge the same brokerage from all.
- If you do not know much about the stock market, then you do not need to worry. Zerodha takes full care of its clients. To fulfill this purpose, zerodha has created its own product called Varsity, with the help of which new people can learn about the stock market.
- You can also invest in direct mutual funds, that too absolutely free without commission. zerodha allows its clients to invest in mutual funds through one of its platforms, Zerodha Coin.
- There is no hidden charges involved in this.
- All equity delivery investments (NSE, BSE) are absolutely free – ₹0 brokerage.
- If you do intraday trading on equity, currency, and commodity, then on per order execution only ₹ 20 or 0.03% brokerage is charged from you, whichever is less.
- The account opening process is a bit slow in this.
- Zerodha is only for the Indian market. You cannot trade in foreign market through Zerodha. You cannot invest in stocks listed on foreign stock exchanges using Zerodha.
- There is no investors protection in this.
Zerodha different products – Zerodha Trading Platforms
Zerodha is mostly known for Stock Market Demat & Trading Account but Filal and many more are its products.
What is Zerodha Kite? (What is Zerodha Kite in English)
kite is a very attractive investment and trading platform from Zerodha which has been built keeping in mind the modern trading and investment environment. Investing in the stock market has now become very easy with new innovation, technology, and excellent usability.
Zerodha Kite App Download
What is Zerodha Coin? (What is Zerodha Coin in English)
Through Zerodha Coin you can invest with 0% commission on India’s largest direct mutual fund platform. In this you get many investment options. Like -Direct Mutual Fund and Government, Corporate and Gold Bond etc.
Zerodha Coin App Download
What is Zerodha Varsity? (What is Zerodha Varsity in English)
This product of zerodha helps new people to learn and understand things about stock market. The content given in this is very helpful. You will learn about jargons related to stock market. You will get to learn about IPO. Also market regulators, trading / investing | Apart from all these, there will be a chance to learn about many other things.
Zerodha Varsity App Download
Console is the central dashboard of your Zerodha account, which houses the reporting and analysis of your trades and investments. The console is presented in the form of easy to understand multi-dimensional insights on your trades and portfolio.
Friends, I hope you have got the answer to all the queries related to zerodha. If you are interested in trading or investment then Zerodha is available as a better option for you. If you like this post of ours “Zerodha Review in hindi, who are the founders of Zerodha, how to open demat account in Zerodha” If you like it then do share it with your friends. If you have any questions related to Zerodha, then you can ask by commenting.
Q. What is the demat account opening charge in Zerodha?
There is a charge of ₹ 300 for opening a demat account.
Q. What is Zerodha brokerage fee?
All equity delivery investments (NSE, BSE) are absolutely free – ₹0 brokerage.
Q. What is the Zerodha maintenance charge?
Zerodha charges ₹ 300 per year as maintenance charge.
Q. Is it safe to trade in Zerodha?
It is absolutely safe to trade in Zerodha.